Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lent - Day 18

Lent - Day 18

from Living Well through Lent 2015 study guide

Mark 8:31-38

As you look back on what you have read and written this past week, what thoughts or insights stand out for you? Did you have a word or a conversation with someone -- or with God -- that stayed with you?   Did you do something new or different this week to help you develop clarity of purpose? to develop self-awareness of your needs? to pay more attention to your relationship with God and others? Is there a particular deed or action related to these things that you want to continue?

Reflect especially on clarifying your purpose, as it is fundamental to being resilient. Is there a thought, word or deed relating to clarifying your purpose that you wish to note and carry forward?

*************************
From Duane: The resiliency topic is resounding with me more and more this week. I have been less than resilient in making and keeping some promises to myself when it comes to my needs. I have been paying more attention to my relationships with others and have been very conscious of that especially at work. The habit I want to establish is to take a deep breath before I speak in awkward or difficult situations. Breathe. I can do this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment