Friday, July 23, 2010

If I could turn back time....

If I could turn back time, I would have started this blog much earlier. I wouldn't have wasted time with all the online chats or avoided the online world altogether. For those who don't know me well, I am the subject matter expert for a social networking application at a large insurance agency in Columbus, Ohio. I do social networking stuff all day long!

I canceled all of my online accounts last Fall. I wasn't meeting the kind of guys or other friends that I was looking for. I will blog about some of my experiences with the online world here and there.

The main point of this blog is to document my spiritual journey and personal growth. This is an awkward thing to do on a blog since I am primarily a private person and try to respect the privacy of my friends and family. I will do my best to be generic in my references to friends and family though saying things like "my sister" or "my mom" narrow down the possible identities!

Thank you for reading. I will keep writing. Duane

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I just realized I misspelled the word "could". I am human after all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spellink is orptional and give youse character.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo! I found the "Edit this entry" button so I could fix the spelling error!

    Thank you for the encouragement, Dana!

    ReplyDelete