Monday, May 26, 2014

Beemember

Our Daily Bread
I have to admit. If the stories of my childhood are true, I was an awfully cute kid!  LOL!  Like a lot of children, I could say some adult words like "remember".  It always came out as "beemember".  How cute is that?  

Regardless of how you say it, remembering (or beemembering) is important on this Memorial Day.  We think of all those that gave their lives for our freedom.  We remember our friends and loved ones that have gone before us.  We can also remember how God comforts us during our losses and difficult times.  While it is difficult to deal with loss and heartache, we can learn to better love and serve others through our experiences!  From my personal experience, it is a small comfort at times, but I have seen over and over that it is true!  I can testify!  

Lord, we don't always understand why things happen to us.  Please help us trust and know you can use these things to help us grow in you.

Movie Monday
XMen: Days of Future Past
I saw the new XMen movie on Friday. Very cool flick!  There is a lot of a room and a lot of interesting interaction between the popular characters. Set in the present and the past, the recreation of 1973 time period was very cool. There is a lot to see so watch carefully!  

I give this movie a strong 3 bear paws. See it at the theater especially if you are a fan. 

**************************************
We can thank the Lord that through His grace and power, our past is forgiven, our present is changed, and our future is bright with hope for all He has prepared for us - Our Daily Bread, 10/13/13

No comments:

Post a Comment