Monday, November 25, 2013

Knowing God's voice

Our Daily Bread
I am usually pretty good at distinguishing a friends voice on the phone.  He or she calls me and I can usually figure out who it is from the first few words.  This is not as impressive now that we have caller ID!  ha!

Knowing God's voice can be tricky at times.  We know from God's Word that he wants what is best for us.  We sometimes let Satan deceive us into thinking our own selfish ways are from God because we want them soooooo very badly.  Oh wait, enough about me!  ha!  Yes, I admit that I sometimes get confused on what is from God and what is from my own selfish desires.  As the devotional says, God gives us his Word and his Son to help us know him and follow him each and every day!

Lord, please help us know you and your ways.  We love you and want to serve you to the best of our limited abilities!

Movie Monday
I didn't go to the theater this week.  I was busy getting ready for my vacation.  I plan to see the latest Hunger Games movie today since the weather is supposed to be rainy.

*************************************************************
ur a bcog  U r fawm  Now believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment