Friday, April 24, 2015

Faith....Found

Our Daily Bread
I am often amazed by the techno gadgets that I can't resist buying!  Battery packs for my phone, a Windows RT 8.1 Surface tablet that I got a deal on from eBay, my Amazon Echo, etc. I also laugh at the ones that I refuse to buy like the Clapper!

Sometimes I wish I had a Clapper device for my faith!  Clap, clap and then I have the faith needed to move mountains! Or at least the amount of faith to trust God for every little thing as well as all the big things. One professor in seminary said "We are to trust God for every breath".  Wow! I never thought if that way until we had that talk!  We always want to be strong in our own way instead of strong in the Lord!

In our weakness, we are made strong in Him...

Foodie Friday
I have this recipe in the crock pot as I write this blog entry! It sounded good, so I am trying it. I will let you know how it turns out.

STEAK AND GRAVY "CROCK POT STYLE" [link

1 1/2 to 2 lb. very lean chuck steak
1 pkg. Lipton dry onion soup mix
1 (10 oz.) mushroom gravy
Pepper, to taste
6 potatoes, peeled and cut in half
6 carrots, peeled and cut in half

Put chuck steak in bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle with pepper to taste. Sprinkle on the package of dry onion soup mix. Next, add the mushroom gravy, and finally add the potatoes and carrots and cover pot with the lid. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
I start this in the morning and supper is ready when I come home in the evening. A great time-saver.

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment