Thursday, April 16, 2015

My heaven is....

Our Daily Bread
None us really know what heaven will be like. There are sooooo many folks who do! We think we will see the folks who passed before us. We will see the disciples and the prophets. We will see the popes and saints. We will behold sights that our human minds can't comprehend or express.

What is your view of heaven? What will it be like?

I thought the devotional story today was very cute. Heaven will a place with all the best fishing holes!  That sounds like Hades to me!  Yikes!  I know we will not need fast Internet access, powerful personal computers, or very nice cars, but we sometimes put heaven in the only context we understand -- the human one.

I think all the theologians and preachers agree -- Heaven is where God lives and reigns. The details will have to be discovered on our own! What an adventure!

Oh, to be with you, Lord Jesus, that would be heaven indeed.

Technology Thursday
So my next tech toy, due out in August, is a smart watch competitor to the Apple Watch. It is not a "fancy" as the Apple Watch, but works with iOS and Android. The version I am buying is about half the price of the regular Apple Watch. Here is more info on the Pebble Time Steel smart watch.  


It won't arrive until August, so I have to wait ALL summer.  Grrrrrrr...  LOL It will be fine. I will write more about it when it arrives.

I should receive my new wallet soon. I will write about it after it arrives. Technology at every corner. That is the way I roll...

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment