Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Internet access

Our Daily Bread
When I was in Hawaii several years ago, I visited the Big Island. Several folks on the tour talked about wonderful it would be to spend a week or two at a secluded resort. My first question was "Do they have Internet access?"  LOL Yes, I am a techie bear!

I like the way the devotional talks about us never losing our "connection" to God despite any limitations to modern technology. No Internet access, depleted cell phone batteries, or wireless carrier outages can't keep us from connecting with our God!  Talk about a direct line of communication!

I don't know about you, but I know I don't pray enough. I don't spend enough time in meditation. How about you? Let's pray for each other about that!

Wellness Wednesday
OK, I fully acknowledge that I have NO excuse for not doing some kind of exercise. The article below lists several "body weight" workouts that need little or no equipment to do. Let's do something!

The do-anywhere bodyweight workouts you need to know

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment