Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Our Daily Bread
I remember stories from my childhood about things or people not always being what they appeared to be on the outside. The Trojan horse. The wolf in sheep's clothing. You know those stories.

As I grew older, I realized that the wolf in sheep's clothing described me in a lot of ways. Or at least I feel that way many times. A kind, cheery person on the outside most of the time, but there is a growly wolf (or grizzly bear!) on the inside that comes out when I least expect it. Yikes!

I haven't felt like myself this week. I have been that grizzly bear more often than I ever want to be. I will figure it out with God's help.

Technology Thursday
Microsoft has some large conferences this week and next. Their Build conference this week had some very interesting announcements about Windows 10.  Here are the ten things you need to know from the conference.

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment