Saturday, April 4, 2015

Lent - Day 46

Lent - Day 46

It has been a meaningful Lenten season for me. I hope it has been for you as well! I accomplished my Lenten discipline of posting a Lenten season devotional on this blog each day. Woohooo! Getting to participate in the Holy Week services has been very meaningful as well. I especially enjoyed the opportunities to sing and chant at some of the services.

I also viewed the National Geographic movie Jerusalem at COSI twice in the past week. The second time was a last minute thing, but was just as meaningful as the first time because the person I went with was so moved by it.  If you get the chance to see it somewhere, take the opportunity!

As I watched that movie and thought about my own pilgrimage to the Holy Land when I was in college, I decided to post some pics from that trip. I don't remember what all the pics are, but they are still pretty cool.  Please look at them and contemplate your own spiritual journey this special season.  May the Lord be with you!  Duane










No comments:

Post a Comment