Friday, January 18, 2013

Parts ain't just parts

Our Daily Bread
There was an old commercial about chicken nuggets.  When the restaurant worker was asked
"What's in the chicken nuggets?
Parts...
"Is it all breast meat?"
Part is parts!

When it comes to the body of Christ, parts ain't just parts!  We are all important parts of the body.  We each have our role.  Each role is equally important.

Some friends tease me about being the a$$hole of the body of Christ because of the way I bring things done in the dark to the light.  I say the things that most people won't say.  God is working with me to say those things in a more loving manner!

Lord, thank you for the metaphor of the body of Christ.  Help us all to fulfill our roles to the best of our abilities.

Foodie Friday
I am going to eat supper at the Rusty Bucket restaurant in Bexley tonight.  There are lots of tasty options.  I will do my best to stay within my calorie intake for today!  Check out the menu here.

*******************************
u r a bcog  u r fawm  Now believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment