Monday, October 7, 2013

How can I keep

Our Daily Bread
When I used to be on Facebook, one of the things I liked to do was "caption" a picture that someone posted.  I usually posted something funny.  My favorite post was on a picture of a cute fish that looked like he was pushing aside some rocks.  My caption was "Don't rocks!  I will praise The Lord so you don't have to!"  Woohoooo!

Yes, we are built to praise The Lord!  While God doesn't need our praises, he loves hearing praises from his people!  Praising God is another way we can take our focus off ourselves and focus on the Almighty God, just like serving others.  Let's look for new ways and times we can praise The Lord today using the gifts he gave us.  While we all can't sing like angels, God doesn't require that of us.  Praise him with your talents as only you can!  Praise God!

Lord, we thank you and praise you for all that we can understand you are!

Movie Monday
The only movies I got to see this week were the IMAX 3D movies at the Kennedy Space Center: Hubble and International Space Station.  There were both very cool.  I learned a lot about the space shuttle program and how it serviced both entities.  If it hadn't been for the shuttles, the Hubble satellite would have been a total bust!  The Internaional Space Station would never have been built (or at least taken decades longer!)  Both movies are worth seeing over and over as I noticed things this time that I didn't notice the last time I saw them!  

*********************************************
Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment