Thursday, October 31, 2013

All things

Happy Halloween!

Our Daily Bread
I don't mean to brag, but my friends think I can do a lot of things.  They ask jokingly "Is there anything that you can't do?"  My silly response is "Ice skate and keep my mouth shut!"  Yikes!  It is true!

We can ask the question of God at times -- "Is there anything you can't do?"  We often ask this question when a prayer goes unanswered or we are disappointed with circumstances in our lives.  If God can do anything, why didn't he .  If he is all-powerful, why didn't he ?  All I can say is that all things are possible with God that are in his will for us.  What is his will?  What is best for us even when we can't see it ourselves!  Trust God to lead you and trust yourself to follow him.  All things work together for the good of those that love him!

Lord, we know anything is possible with you, even the things we can never comprehend!

Technology Thursday
The new iPad Air goes on sale tomorrow!  Will I purchase one?  I doubt it.  I will probably wait until Spring to decide if I want this model or the iPad Mini with Retina display or something else.  My third gen iPad is fine for now.  There are been several review posted.  All seem to really like the new devices.  The main complaint is that they don't have the fingerprint scanner that Apple included on the iPhone 5S.  OH well.

My programmable thermostat went out this week.  I had the HVAC company replace it instead of buying some new fancy one like the Nest.  They sell for $249.  That is a little more expensive than I wanted to spend!  They are very cool though. Click on the link and read about it!

***********************************
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” John 11:40

No comments:

Post a Comment