Thursday, January 2, 2014

Steady diet

Our Daily Bread
I have three great-nephews who were born in the past 2 1/2 years.  While I don't get to see them much, my mother tells me their adventures of growing up including their eating habits.  She takes them age appropriate snacks that have changed as they got a little older.  The 2 1/2 year olds are eating solid food now.

It is also exciting to me to see Christians grow in God's Word!  I have been involved in several Bible study classes the past few years with folks at all different levels of study.  It is exciting not only when I finally get something through my thick skull, but also when others have those "a-ha" moments or little epiphanies that open a new life paths.  God is so good.  He wants us to grow and knows that living our lives for him is the very best thing we can do with our brief time on earth!

Lord, we thank you for feeding us with your spiritual food.  Please help us to grow in you!

Technology Thursday
Cool Gadgets 2014: Best tech we want this month
Click on the title to read the entire article.  Here is the list of their top five gadgets.  Did I mention I love gadgets?

1. Lenovo Yoga 8 and 10
2. TomTom Runner
3. Nikon Df
4. Motorola Moto G
5. Gigabyte P35K Ultrablade

*************************************
We are far from perfect, but despite our mistakes and our sins, we will never abandon the Lord and he will never abandon us - adapted from a statement about Abraham from the EfM Training Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment