Saturday, January 18, 2014

What a mess

Simply Saturday
I am combining the two sections today because they line up once again!  God is so amazing!

I realized over the past ten years several more things that I do because of who raised me. I am right handed but I keep my wallet in my left rear pocket. I give nicknames to each person I sort of like and may see again. I work hard for the things I want in life. I can also be suspicious and untrusting of people at times. 

Based on what the devotion talks about and my thought this morning, I realized that my deepest desire is to take on the characteristics of my Heavenly Father. I want to do things the way he teaches me instead of my own silly ideas. And they are very silly at times!  Ha!

As we think about what we inherited from our families, let us also think about what we can inherit from our Heavenly Father. We will no longer be the hot mess we are on our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment