Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Real Thing

Our Daily Bread
Very busy day, so I need to be brief today!

The devotional warns us about the last days and the false prophets that will try to deceive us away from our relationship with Christ.  Be careful out there!  In 1 John 2, John gave three marks of false teachers who are controlled by the spirit of the antichrists: They depart from the fellowship (v.19), they deny Jesus as the Messiah (v.22), and they draw the faithful away from Jesus (v.26).

Lord, we ask for wisdom to know your will and know your true servants.

Witness Wednesday
I have had a crazy week so far.  Sort of a perfect storm kind of week.  I know I push myself too hard sometimes.  Oh well.  God has been there for me, as usual.  I will see what happens the rest of the week as I get ready for my vacation.  Whew!

Other Stuff
Had a weird situation come up yesterday.  I set up a lunch date, but didn't really follow through with it.  We had some confusion about the exact location.  I messed up.  We are meeting this morning for coffee.  He seems very nice.  Not sure if this will go anywhere or not.  I am sure I will write about it either way!  hehehe

I received my Kindle Fire yesterday.  Woohooo!  I will review it tomorrow.  ;-)

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment