Monday, December 2, 2013

I need what?

Update:  OK, faithful readers, I am back home and will get back on schedule with my daily posts.  I was driving a LOT on Saturday and Sunday so I didn't write my usual posts.  I had a great time with my buddy, Timmy, in Ft Lauderdale last week.  We had a blast!

Our Daily Bread
The last classes in my MBA program and my Computer Science program both had an "integrity" section in the book.  We talked about integrity.  We did simulations to practice integrity in our dealings with others in the business world.  It was interesting to see how the "world" approached integrity.

As children of God, we know we need to deal with others with integrity as well.  Not just because it is the right thing to do, but because we are representing our Heavenly Father when we interact with others.  We are not just representing ourselves or our companies, we are representing Him to others.  What is one of the biggest complaints about church folks?  Hypocrites, I say!  ha!  Let's all do our best to live life with integrity and love!

Lord Jesus, we know you showed us how to live. Please help us do the best we can to live and love like you!

Movie Monday
I saw The Hunger Games: Catching Fire last week.  Wow!  I think I liked it better than the first movie!  Jennifer Lawrence depicted the Katniss character even better than I did in my simple little mind!  Amazing performance!  This book is a little darker than the first one, so be prepared.  I read the second book over a year ago, so I don't remember if they were true to the book or not.  I remember there were a few little inconsistencies in the first movie (but it wasn't distracting).

I give this movie three bear paws.  See it in the theater for the full effect!

**********************************************
The Bible is a like a "tweet" about God.  We don't have enough characters available to tell of His glory! - Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment