Wednesday, June 3, 2015

All are welcome

Our Daily Bread
After I started attending church again about eight years ago, I quickly found out that most denominations still had issues with GLBT folks. I don't really understand that, but I admit I have a strong bias! I remember one argument about who should be welcome to attend and join the church. The leadership of the denomination did not want the phrase "All are welcome" in the church bylaws.  Isn't that what Jesus commanded?

We all forget the commands of Jesus, the cornerstone of the Christian faith. We forget to put God first. We forget to love others as ourselves. We forget to reach out to others through our life actions to show them the love of God. Let us pray for each other that we always remember whose we are!

Wellness Wednesday
I found these articles this week. I thought they were pretty cool.  Check them out!

How to eat healthy without ruining your life!

10 Problems Only Extroverts Understand

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment