Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Teasing

Our Daily Bread
While having dinner with my baby sister tonight, she teased me back about the way I tease people "You just can't help yourself, can you?"  Apparently, not!  YIKES!

We all have things that we say and do that are not a result of the leadership of the Holy Spirit. We have a choice -- be lead or do what we want.  We try to let the Spirit lead, but it doesn't always seem to work out. Our tongues just get in the way sometimes!

If you haven't been reading my Sunday blog entries the past few months, please join me in reading a proverb each week. It seems repetitive many weeks, but apparently I need to hear it over and over and over!

Wellness Wednesday
This is an off the wall entry, but I am including it any way!  Ever wonder what to do with those old pill bottles, especially the big ones? Make a travel survival kit! Here is the article.


**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment