Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Share my pic

Our Daily Bread
I see several of these memes each week on Facebook -- a picture of an ugly puppy that says something like "No ones me enough to share my picture" or "like my picture". Folks feel obligated to share. I am not sure how they think the puppy knows he is loved by sharing his pic? I guess I think through things too much!

We can sometimes feel like that little puppy -- alone and unloved in this world. To use this analogy for our spiritual lives, God loves us so much that he did more than share or like our picture. He sent his only son to show us the way to him. The only son that we killed because of our sin. 

Oh how He loves you and me and everyone!

Teaching Tuesday
Well, my learning plan for this summer changed dramatically last week. I have some new stuff to learn for work, so I will be working on it the next few weeks (maybe longer).

I still plan to read the book Mindless Eating this summer. I need to read it as soon as possible...

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment