Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Willing heart

Our Daily Bread
I have joked for many years that I really enjoy reading the Old Testament. After reading about how God used so many imperfect people in those stories, I feel there is hope for me!  God knows how imperfect I am!

So if God isn't looking for perfection in those who serve him, then what IS he looking for? That is simple -- a willing heart. In each of the Old Testament stories (and New Testament as well), it was a willing heart that God needed. He gave the power to do the things he needed done. All he needed was a willing heart to be the vessel.

Do we have a willing heart today? Will we be God's vessel?

Wellness Wednesday
I found a couple more interesting articles this week. There is so much stuff out there (and so much of it rubbish!).

31 Surprising Things That Ruin Your Skin

What People Who Live to 100 Eat Every Day

And we all know I need this one...
15 ways to lose weight without trying

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive 

We were made to thrive- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment