Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday morning

Most of my chores are done now.  I still need to do a little cleaning around the house and put the last load of laundry away.  I will do that this afternoon.  I want to see the movie Warrior this morning.  ;-)

Overall, I had a great time in Vegas.  The highlights were the shows, the spa and the great meals.  The low points were adjusting to the time change, the heat and being there alone.  Vegas is not a "travel there by yourself" kind of place.  I felt it a lot during the week.  That kind of stuff doesn't usually bother me at all.  It sure did this week.  Oh well.  This, too, shall pass.

I will write more later and start back on my normal schedule.  I will also post some pictures.

Hang in there, my friends.  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment