Monday, April 1, 2013

7-Eleven

Our Daily Bread
One of the jokes in the United States is how "open" a 7-Eleven store is -- 24/7, 365 days per year.  It is open for its customers all the time!  There have been times when they are out of gas or out of my favorite snack or the credit card machine is offline due to a technical glitch.  Open does not always mean available!

God has an even better offer.  Not only is he open 24/7, 365 days per year.  He is available every millisecond of each day.  He is there to hear our prayers.  He is there to comfort us.  He is there to lead us via the Holy Spirit.  The only technical glitches that can occur are when we take ourselves offline!  Yikes!

Thank you, Lord, for being available to us all the time.  Please help us be available to you as well.

Movie Monday
I saw the movie GI Joe: Retaliation on Friday night.  It was what I expected -- a comic book on the screen with lots of fights and blowing stuff up.  There are times when I really want to see that kind of stuff!  This movie did it well.  Before this review sounds like I am recommending the movie, please note that there wasn't much actual acting involved!  ha!  I enjoyed the movie for what it was.  If you see it, I hope you do too.

I give this movie two bear paws.  I saw it in regular format.  It is also available in 3D and 3D Imax. 

**********************
u r a bcog  u r fawm  Now believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment