Thursday, April 25, 2013

Double standard

Our Daily Bread
I have this thing about "fairness".  Things should be consistent and fair for all people - EXCEPT when I need special treatment.  Yes, that is called a double standard!  Yikes!

I have to admit that I want a double standard when it comes to personal relationships and my relationship with God.  I want God to crush my enemies, not be patient and loving to them.  I know I want people to be extra patient to me because I deserve it!  ha!  Just kidding.  God treats each of equally and loves each one of us equally.  We are to show others the same level of love and patience that we expect in return.  That is not always easy!  God help us!

Lord,, please help us be as loving and patient with others as we request from you!


Technology Thursday
Not much to write about this week.  I am happy to report that I found my solar powered phone charger.  The device is about the size of a smart phone with solar panels on the front.  The internal battery can recharge as much as 50% via the sun.  It seems to recharge my iPhone twice with one charge.  The down side is that you have to hook the charger up to a computer or wall charger to charge it 100%.  Here is the info about the device.  I have it charging in a sunny place today.  


Opteka BP-SC4000 Ultra Thin Solar Powered High Capacity (4000mAh) Backup Battery and Charger

***************************
Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment