Monday, May 27, 2013

Sacrifice

Our Daily Bread
I thought a lot about our veterans today.  So many gave their lives.  Even more came home wounded beyond repair, either physically or mentally.  Such a sacrifice so we all can exercise our freedoms!  Thank you so much!

Christ also sacrificed himself so we could be free from sin.  We can release the bonds of sin that would lead to our destruction, relieve us of our spiritual freedom to commune with God.  What a sacrifice!  Thank you so much!

Christ gave all for us, like many of our veterans.  Thank you all!

Movie Monday
I saw two movies this weekend with my best friend.  I saw Star Trek Into Darkness (again), but this time it was in 3D IMAX.  I also saw Fast 6 (Fast and Furious 6).

Star Trek
I enjoyed this even more in 3D IMAX!  I highly recommend.  Go during a matinee to reduce the outrageous cost of 3D IMAX!

Fast 6
I gave up on the Fast and Furious series after number 3, but I find myself viewing every one at the theater.  Oh well.  I was very impressed with Fast 5.  Very good.  I thought Fast 6 was very good as well.  Lots of action and fast cars.  Lots of cool stunts.  The whole idea of family was very cool.  Let me know what you think of the end after you see it.  I don't want to give any spoilers.

****************************
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” John 11:40

No comments:

Post a Comment