Thursday, May 9, 2013

Worry not...

Our Daily Bread
"Don't worry!  Be happy!" the popular calypso song rang out across the yard.  "He makes it sound so easy" I thought to myself. 

Well, to be frank, as Christians it should be that easy!  Who knew!  ha!  Well, reading scriptures, praying and meditating will help us focus on letting go!  I used one of my favorite tag lines at the bottom of this entry.  Let go! 

I have been working on this a lot the past week.  I have had a weird situation in my life for several years.  I think I am giving it over to God and having faith, but I finally realized my faith was expressed like this: "OK, God I have faith that you will do WHAT I want, WHEN I want.  Let's get to it!"  Major faith fail there!  Turning these things over to God completely enables us to focus on the important things of loving God and loving others.  Let's agree to focus on letting go!

Lord, thank you for allowing us to cast your cares upon you.  Please speak to us and help us let go. 

Technology Thursday
Here are some miscellaneous articles from the technology world:
8 high-end smartphones for $100 or less

Jeep Grand Cherokee a killer tech car? Yep!

This TV has the best picture ever tested

CNET's favorite laptop of the year so far

Microsoft touching up Windows 8 to address gripes

************************
Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment