Friday, March 7, 2014

An app for that?

Our Daily Bread
I found a free app (it was temporarily free) called SayHi that translates English into other languages and vice versa.  Wow!  It works pretty well!  While reading the devotional today, I mused if there was a Holy Spirit app that I could access whenver I need it!

Fortunately we don't need an app or a smart phone to gain access to the Holy Spirit. Jesus promised us the Holy Spirit before he ascended into heaven.  As usual with God, we got a lot more than we ever expected or imagined!  Praise God!  How often do we really call on the Holy Spirit when we pray or as we go along our daily lives?  Let's think about that during Lent and all throughout the year!

Lord, we thank you for direct access to the leadership and power of the Holy Spirit!

Foodie Friday
Bravo
I felt like I was visiting an old friend last night when I ate supper at Bravo cucina Italiano. Very good food as usual.  Nice ambience even if I was eating alone.  I had one of my favorites -- Romano Crusted Chicken Salad.  It had a nice balance of chicken, romaine lettuce, bacon, cheese and Parmesan dressing.  Two people could share this huge salad and walk away full!  

As usual the foccacia bread was delicious even though it was different than the last time I was there.  The new tear-apart loaf was easier to tear apart and eat.  Mmmmmm!

I ate at Bravo a lot when I lived in Cincinnati.  Very good place.  Check it out!

***************************************
We can thank the Lord that through His grace and power, our past is forgiven, our present is changed, and our future is bright with hope for all He has prepared for us - Our Daily Bread, 10/13/13

No comments:

Post a Comment