Thursday, May 14, 2015

Not what I want to hear

Our Daily Bread
Internet memes are all the rage now. I see them on Facebook all the time. I also see them on the Christianity group in Yammer at work. I teased them that we should rename the group to Memeville!

Yes, just like we can tire of seeing memes, not matter how meaningful, we can tire of listening the way we should. We all have those friends that seem to suck the life out of you with their negativity. They seem to complain about every little thing. Yet, we can do the same thing and not give it a second thought. Listening with love starts with us. We should be the example, even when it is tiring or draining. We have the ultimate source of strength and love in our Awesome God! 

Technology Thursday
I found two interesting articles this week on the technology sites I visit. Check them out.

Internet acronyms every parent should know

On a less serious note, I think I need one of these:
Selfie drone that follows you wherever you go

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment