Thursday, May 21, 2015

Phoenix

Our Daily Bread
I have had a lot of health issues in my life. One friend teases me that I am a "freakin' phoenix"!  LOL I was reminded of that statement each time I watched a Harry Potter movie with the phoenix in it!

If you read the prophet Isaiah, you will see some of that same "rising out of the ashes" renewal kind of story. I like it! There are some times in our lives that we seem like we will never find out way back to God. God will help us with his refining fire to remove the impurities in our lives and help us rise from the ashes more pure than before. We can do this! Praise God!

Technology Thursday
Technology can be a scary thing. It can also be a wonderful thing. Here are a few articles about both.

Finding parking

KFC Turned Its Placemats Into Bluetooth Keyboards to Save Your Phone Screen From Finger Grease

For the Love of God, You Do Not Need a Case for Your Apple Watch

The NSA’s Bulk Surveillance is Nearing its Expiration Date

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment