Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wait for it.... Wait for it...

My Utmost for His Highest

[link]

I think I mentioned before how intense this devotional series is! The topic today is patience. I love this quote:
A person who has the vision of God is not devoted to a cause or to any particular issue— he is devoted to God Himself.

If we have the vision of God, then God helps us have the patience we need to "withstand all assaults". How amazing is that fact? How is amazing is that beautiful language?

Yes, there are times that it feels like God deserted us. Even Jesus felt that way in the Garden of Eden and while suffering on the cross! We can see how God worked in these situations. He will do the same for us!

Wait for it, my friend. I don't know about you, but it is difficult for me to let go of the "need to know". Yes, I NEED to know!  LOL  It good time.  All in good time. Have faith. Have patience.

As the joke goes "I want patience....and I want it now!!!"

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 


No comments:

Post a Comment