Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Who do you follow?

Our Daily Bread
I like interfaith meetings and services. I think it is a good thing to learn how God works through many different paths to Him. 

Often we are like the folks of the Corinthian church. We identify ourselves with the church we attend or the minister at our church instead of the Head of the Church -- Jesus Christ! Focusing ourselves on lesser things prevents us from being effective at serving him. 

Let's ask God to help us focus on Him today and every day!

Wellness Wednesday
OK, I have to admit it (again). I overeat a lot. I don't always understand why -- I just do it. Binge eating while binge watching Netflix happens too often at my house. I could eat well during the week, then blow it by binge eating on the weekend. Whew... I did better last weekend, but still could use a LOT of work. Here are a few articles I found to help me out.  I also ordered the book Mindful Eating.

Six hidden reasons for overeating

Avoid portion distortion

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment