Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Great Healer

Our Daily Bread
I have been a sickly person for most of my life even though I look as healthy as a horse. At the bottom of my current medical history record, I have ALL the doctors I currently see for one thing or another.  ALL my doctors.  Whew...

I liked what the devotional said today about God being the Great Healer. I have relied on Him and his healing professionals as long as I can remember. It is miraculous at times how God uses these folks and how God is with us during sickness and health.

For today, please take a minute and think of times that God has been with you!

Teaching Tuesday
I am finishing up the last four chapters of the Fred Craddock book Preaching this week. I read the chapters last month, but one of them didn't "click" with me. We will talk about the chapters again at my preaching class on Saturday. Both of our mentors will also preach so we can understand more of the theory behind the book in real life!

This year has been interesting. I hope I remember it all when we start up again in September!

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns 

No comments:

Post a Comment