Thursday, July 9, 2015

May the words of my mouth...

Our Daily Bread
It is amazing to me how many words have been written about WORDS!  Irony!  LOL Songs like "Words" by the BeeGees to "Words" by Hawk Nelson.

A friend explained to me a few months ago that interactions with others are like bank accounts. If we treat people the right way, like God has treated us, we make "deposits" in those accounts. If we don't we make "withdrawals". Our goal should always make deposits. The worst thing that can happen is to be overdrawn and have the account closed! To my knowledge, I have only had a couple of those cases in my life. Whew....

Our prayer for today is to use our words to tell others about the grace that God has show us and to live our lives like we mean it!

Technology Thursday
I have been looking at home automation stuff the past few months, especially since I bought an Amazon Echo device. Here is one option that integrates with the Echo.

WeMo
Here is a link to the WeMo store on Amazon. They had several of the devices on sale the other day, but I resisted the temptation to buy some. I teased my roommate that I want this home automation stuff so I can mess with him when I am not home.  LOL

ATT Digital Life
ATT has a neat system called Home Security and Automation.  You can have a basic home security system or add home automation features to it as we'll that you can control from your phone or tablet. Very cool.  I will figure out what I want. I think I am paying too much for ADT monitoring. I need something else.


**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment