Thursday, July 30, 2015

Older

Our Daily Bread
Some friends of mine have a joke about becoming closer to God as we get older. They insist that it is because we are soooooo much closer to meeting Him face to face!  I need some new friends!  LOL

We can get into a "I am too old to do that" mode as we age. I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks. I feel this way briefly each year until I realize that God is still speaking to those that make themselves available at ANY age!

To turn a old commercial around: You are not getting older, you are getting closer to God!  May the Lord be with us!

Technology Thursday
Windows 10
Windows 10 was released yesterday, July 29. I have not seen the update yet on my Windows machine. I hope to get it in the next couple of days.  If you get a chance, do the upgrade!  It looks amazing!

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment