Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Share

Our Daily Bread
I have a joke with many of my friends, well, it is really a fairly common term now -- TMI. Too much information!  There is another version of it as well, but never mind.  I have been accused of TMI in my blog entry at times. Frankly, I would write this even if no one read it!

I think King David was the same way. He wrote psalms to express himself, in whatever mood or feelings he was experiencing. They helped him heal. They helped him grow. They helped strengthen his relationship with God. I don't know if he would have been embarrassed by how many people really read them over the centuries!

Find some way to share yourself with God and with others. I am very thankful for the friends I made in my EFM class, as well as those "pick up where you left off" friends. God works through so many people if we look for him. May the Lord be with us!

Wellness Wednesday
I thought this was a cool article. I hope you do, too.

The 14 best things you can do for your body



**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment