Monday, July 27, 2015

Troubleshooting

Our Daily Bread
One of my favorite parts of being a computer professional (or hobbyist) is troubleshooting computer problems. I like to think "I fix things".  LOL I seem to be good at it. Sometimes, not so much!  

I can be that way with my walk with God. Sometimes I see things that I need to fix. Sometimes, not so much!  I love the prayers we do at my church. They remind me each week that I have hidden sins. Sins that I may not consciously realize. There are things that I need to keep digging to find so I can give them all over to God. How about you? Are there "sins, known and unknown" or "sins done by me or on my behalf"? May the Lord be with us!

Movie Monday
I watched two Netflix movies this weekend. Didn't make it to the theaters. 

In the Electric Mist
This movie had John Goodman and Tommy Lee Jones. Pretty good flick, though it was very odd. The story line was TLJ playing a small parish cop in Louisiana where some gruesome murders occurred. If you have Netflix, check it out. I give it two bear paws.

Puncture Wound
This movie was about a PTSD soldier that got involved with the wrong guys. Well, the wrong guys got involved with the soldier and regretted it!  Lots of shooting and martial arts if you like that sort of thing. Dolf Lundgren plays the bad guy. I give it one bear paw.

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment