Tuesday, July 7, 2015

talk (and talk and talk and talk)

Our Daily Bread
If you have been around me at all, you know that I like to talk. Talk A LOT.  It is part of my It is part of what I call my charming and disarming personality. LOL  I am finding that I can be even more talkative after working at home alone all day. Yikes!

While I like to talk, I also like to listen. There are many times that listening is needed a million times more than me talking. One example is sitting with a friend who is hurting. I like to think I am good at that as well, but I realize I fall into "clown" mode. I compare it to the John Bellucci character in Animal House. Caring, but silly. Inappropriate, but funny. Oh, to be more like Jesus and just love folks.

Teaching Tuesday
Not much to say today. Most of my reading in the past week has been on work stuff.

I am implementing some of the concepts in the Mindless Eating book. 20% less each day. I can do this.

**********************************
We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives
Its time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive
- Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment