Saturday, June 29, 2013

Consistency

<b>Our Daily Bread</b>
Skipping this section today. Attending an ordination service. Please pray for the five folks who are being ordained. Please let us meditate on our commitment to God. May The Lord be with you!  

<B>Simply Saturday</b>
<I>Consistency</i>
God has been working on me to be more consistent in my life. Those of you who know me can see I don't have much of a poker face. I don't really wear my heart on my sleeve but it can be very obvious at times what I am thinking or feeling. I feel deeply about some people and situations. 

Let us pray together that we can never let people or circumstances steal the joy The Lord gave us. Never. 

********************************
Let go my friends. God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment