Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Rock

Our Daily Bread
My mother loves the actor Dwayne Johnson, formerly known as the wrestler The Rock.  If he is in a movie, she wants to see it.  Frankly, I think he should stick to wrestling because his acting is not that good!  Just saying...

We have access to the Rock of Ages -- our God.  He is not a "formerly known as" and he knows what he is doing!  Praise God!  We can rely on him for shelter in times of trouble.  We can rest on his strength in good times.  He is there for us.

I have been struggling some lately.  I hope the transparent way I have been sharing these things encourages you to keep on, keepin' on.  God is so good.  I don't always appreciate what he has done for me and how he saves me from myself.  I pray that you will find this peace and strength as well!

Lord, thank you for being our rock!  

Technology Thursday
Why Awareness Fuels High-Level Performance
Check out this article on improving your daily performance by being aware of your mind and body.  Check it out here.

*****************************
Excavating your heart will unearth the beautiful things God has planted in you. - R. Howerton

No comments:

Post a Comment