Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Never too late

Our Daily Bread
A commercial for an inexpensive hotel chain used to have the slogan "We'll keep the light on for you". It is comforting to know that a cozy room is always available.  Or is it?  Ever stopped at one late at night only to find they are full?  Yikes!

We don't have to worry about that with our Lord and Savior.  While some folks have an issue with the "fire insurance" approach to salvation where a sinner (and we are all sinners) accepts Christ as his or her Savior on the death bed, I personally believe it is never too late.  Who are we to judge?  Yes, we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.  God offers salvation to all.  Think about this.  Pray about this.  I know my life has been better because I know and serve God.  Not everyone has had that honor and privilege!

Lord, thank you for everything to are and everything you do for us.  We praise you!

Wellness Wednesday
Ten Ways to Burn Fat Faster
Read the full article for all the details. Here is the list of ten ways:
  1. Stock up on green tea
  2. Pump iron
  3. Eat Iron
  4. Order water - and ask for a refill
  5. Get your thyroid checked
  6. Avoid alcohol
  7. Rev up workouts
  8. Do more dairy
  9. Take up a new sport
  10. Go fish
*********************************
I pray the weight of my sins doth not crush me back to dust from where I came. I pray that God create in me a new, clean heart and place a right spirit within me. Restore to me the joy of my salvation. Praise the Almighty God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment