Monday, July 4, 2011

Caution: sign ahead.

Our Daily Bread
The devotion today is about a ruling to allow a cross to be displayed on public land. Personally, I have no problem with separating church and state. Imagine how our government would mess up religion if we let them! Hehehe

The important point is that we have a choice to display the Cross in our lives. No law or government can take that away from us!

Special Edition - Chicago
I had a nice time at the church visited yesterday. Very cool. After church I took the train and bus to Wrigley Field for the Cubs-White Sox game. It was packed! I stayed til the sixth inning then went back to the hotel. I was tired. I didn't sleep well the past two nights. I think the bed is killing my back.

I plan to visit Oak Park today. I will see how that goes.

On a side note the new OTC lotion my dermatologist seems to be helping my psoriasis. Woo hook!

Hang in there my friends! I will be upbeat and steady. That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment