Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reunion

Our Daily Bread
The devotional today is about a reunion of caregivers and the receivers of that care.  It sounded so cool!  The doctors, nurses and other staff that worked in the neonatal unit of a childrens' hospital reunited with their patients, some of whom were teenagers now.  It was great for them to see the lives they touched!

I wondered about the lives I have touched and exactly how I touched them.  ;-p  Was it good or bad?  What will people say about me after I am gone?  My prayer is that I leave a legacy of love and peace.

Lord, I want to touch others for you in whatever way I can.  

Simply Saturday
I had a great time with my walking buddy and her husband last night.  She asked me to go to Easton with her to do some shopping and hang out.  I didn't realize until later that she had some things on her mind and needed to get away for a few hours.  We laughed and talked like we usually do when we walk.  We had a nice supper at Brio.  The food was very good, as usual.

I picked up a few things for the kitchen.  I found them on sale at Crate and Barrel and at William-Sonoma.  Very cool.

I have a busy day of errands today.  Laundry to fold.  Bills to pay.  Parts to order.  Mow the lawn.  I will do all of that and still try to get some rest.  I had a busy week!

No big thoughts this week.  I am still thinking about some of the things that my counselor told me on Thursday.  I will have to let those things brew for a while!  hehehe

Hang in there, my friends!  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment