Thursday, July 14, 2011

Xray vision...

Our Daily Bread
I remember reading the ads in the back of comic books when I was a kid.  There were ads for all these amazing products, one of which was x-ray glasses!  Wow!  How cool would that be?!?  Of course, while my friends thought about seeing under womens' clothing, I was thinking of how I would see under mens' clothing! 

Looking at this concept in a serious manner means that we shouldn't rely on stereotypes when we deal with folks.  It is soooooo easy to do!  Take the time.  Take each person for who they are.  It is worth it!

Lord, I want to treat each person like your valued creation.

Technology Thursday
Boring, boring, boring is the technology front.  The major tech companies are trying to catch up to Apple on all fronts.  The phone companies are trying to reign in data usage by elminating unlimited data plans.  Even the hackers are bored! 

I hope something changes soon.  Bored, bored, bored.

Other Stuff
I had a fun evening last night.  I actually went to the Bear happy hour at Exile after work.  I met some new friends and saw some old ones.  After that, I went to the Ohio Theater for the CAPA Summer Movie presentation of Airplane!  How cool!  I had a blast watching one of my favorite movies on the big screen again.  The only problem was that I kept laughing ahead of the punch lines!  Oh well.

Not feeling great.  I doubt that I will go to the Harry Potter movies tonight.  If I can't get a refund, I will see if I can exchange the tickets or something.  Oh well.  Going to take it easy this weekend.

Hang in there, my friends.  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment