Saturday, July 2, 2011

What ya doin?

Our daily Bread
I am a silly old bear! I had some friends in Louisville that started every phone conversation with:
what ya doin?
nothin'
what ya wearin?
nothin'

Like I said...

Imagine if you had to answer that question to God throughout every day of your life. I mean the What ya doin? question of course! I know I should think about that more before I do seemingly stupid stuff not just before big decisions!

Lord I want to be able to explain my every action to you!

Special Edition - Chicago trip
I am having a blast in Chicago. I had a decent drive up here despite some nasty storms north of Indy. I relaxed last night after settling in at the hotel. Today I went to the Art Institute. Amazing! I walked over to the Taate of Chicago event after that. I dragged my butt back to the hotel after picking up a Giordanos pizza. Mmmmmmmmm. I had a relaxing evening in the hot tub and then the bathtub.

I found a church to attend tomorrow morning then I will head off to Wrigley Field for the baseball game. Cool! I have leftover pizza for supper Sunday night!

Hang in there my friends! I will be upbeat and steady. That is what do...

No comments:

Post a Comment