Monday, April 9, 2012

Back Home!

Whew!  I drove back home from St Louis this morning VERY early!  My best friend leaves his house at 6:00 am for work.  I left for home at the same time.  It must have been too early because I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque that wasted about 20 minutes.  I did get a great shot of the Arch (even though I don't usually get THAT close to it on the way home).

I got home about 2:15 so it took me a little over seven hours to get home.  I had a LOT to do when I got home!  I had to carry in everything from the car, carry in the multitude of boxes on my front porch and get organized for the rest of the afternoon!  I put in a load of laundry, then went outside to mow the lawn and put some plants in planters.  Done!  I unpacked the rest of the bags from the trip.  Done!  Second load of laundry in the washer.  Done!  Folded first load from dryer.  Done!  I am knocking them down now!  hehehe

I have some more stuff to do before I sleep.  I like being busy.  I should have time to work on my home theater tomorrow night after my workout.  

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment