Sunday, April 8, 2012

On Location: St Louis Day 3

Our Daily Bread
Hallelujah for the Cross!  It is hard to look past the suffering that Jesus experienced on Friday until we realize that all of his promises were true on Sunday!  He arose victoriously from the grave!  Hallelujah!

Yes, we run to the Cross.  The Cross of sacrifice.  The Cross of love.  The Cross that reminds us that there are wages for our sin -- death.  There are consequences of our sin -- separation from God.  There is a remedy for sin -- the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!  Hallelujah!

Lord, please help us to always remember the Cross... and the empty tomb!

Easter Sunday
My best friend and I had a nice dinner with some friends last night.  I wasn't feeling well after shopping most of the day.  I even had a short nap, but was still tired after dinner.  I crashed about 9:00 and slept until 7:00 this morning.  I guess I needed it.  I got in a short workout that pepped me up a little bit.  I need to go to the doctor for my annual physical exam this week.  Whew...

I texted a bunch of friends and family to wish them a Happy Easter.  I am so fortunate to have so many folks that care about me!

I am looking forward to a nice afternoon with my best friends' family and friends.  Honey Baked Ham is my favorite!

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment