Monday, April 23, 2012

Chatter

Our Daily Bread
I know I talk a LOT.  Many people told me so over the year.  Quite the bearish chatter box!   I often wonder how God can listen and keep track of ten people like me praying, much less billions of people praying!  ;-p

Seriously, God is an awesome god!  He is the only true god!  He can be in communication with us 24/7 if we were able as humans to do so.  He is there to listen and to talk through his Holy Spirit if we are willing to listen. Amazing!

So if you are a talker like me, or just a shy person, always remember you can talk to God any time, any where!

Lord, thank you for prayer.  Help us always to be in a attitude of prayer!

Movie Monday
I didn't make it to the movies this week.  ;-(  I watched the older movie Arena on TV.  It was on the G4 channel, so you can imagine what it was like: blood, guts, violence, blah, blah, blah.  In short, the movie was about an undercover agent that made his way into a secret Internet fighting club.  He was finally able to break down the whole setup with a friend on the inside.  Lots of blood and killing and gore.  Oh well.  It wasn't very good.

I give this movie 1/2 bear paw.

Other Stuff
My solo at church went OK yesterday.  I was sick all weekend.  I am feeling a little better today, but not much.  I have a doctor appointment at 8:30.  I had a hard time resting last night.  I probably won't go to work after the doctor appointment.  I will see how I feel and what the doctor says.

I had a nice lunch and talk with Ying yesterday.  He had a lot to tell me about.

Nothing planned for tonight. I hoped to start my cross fit training tonight.  I am not sure I will feel up to it.  ;-(

Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment