Thursday, November 8, 2012

I want to live like that

Our Daily Bread
God leads me to listen to the radio sometimes so I can hear a song that I need.  This week was the song I mentioned yesterday -  "Live like that" by the Sidewalk Prophets.  God reinforced that again today with the devotional.

The scripture passage from Colossians 3:12-13 really struck me with a "I want to live like that" moment. Apparently this old bear needs lots of reinforcing to remember this stuff!  The verses say:
“Put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering, bearing with one another, and forgiving one another.”   Wow.  I think I suck at almost all of these things.  :-(  How about you? Can we pray for each other about these verses?

Lord, thank you for your strength and mercy and guidance.  Yes, we really do want to live like the verses in Colossians 3:12-13!

Technology Thursday
Check out the Apple store today as the iPad Mini and the new 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display are available now.  Apple sold 3 million iPad Minis the first weekend. Wow!  I would probably by one if the screen were better. Not sure.  I am still a little better that my "new" iPad is now the "old" iPad.  Grrrr.

Samsung is selling the heck out of their flagship phone the Galaxy S III.  Very cool phone.  They are also selling their 10" table to folks that don't want Apple products.

Amazon is doing well with their new Kindle Fire HD devices.  We will see how folks receive them when they are all available to the public. They should start shipping soon.

I noticed that there is a new version of the 3D software used by movie theaters. We will see if that makes the 3D movie experience richer.  The Hobbit is using the technology.

****************************
Let go, my friends!  God will be there to catch you and hold you in his loving arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment