Thursday, July 11, 2013

Don't know what I don't know

Our Daily Bread
I am working on some new software at work.  When asked to estimate when things will be ready for production, my standard is "I don't know what I don't know".  It is hard to estimate the unknown!

There is one thing that I am very sure about -- God is always with us!  Always!  We can always rely on him and trust that his ways are best for us.  He will lead us if we let him.  He will comfort us if we give ourselves over to him.  He will give us a deep joy if we learn his ways.  Life in communion with God is the way we are supposed to live.

Lord, thank you for surety -- we know you are always with us!

Technology Thursday
Facebook Just Launched a New Feature: Here's How to Protect Your Profile From Unwanted Searches
Check out the full article here.  It talks about how to tweak your privacy settings to protect yourself from the new search capabilities if you want. 

**********************************
You cannot say you've forgiven someone if in your heart you hope they are still suffering. Howerton

No comments:

Post a Comment