Wednesday, February 2, 2011

computer stuff in a devotion?

Our Daily Bread
The poem today is one of my all-time favorites. We need to pray the most when we have the least amount of time for it! Wow!

I have been experiencing this the past few weeks. How do I pray more when I am sick and tired and stressed? Then I think: i found time to eat. I found time to spend time with friends. I found time for all the things that are important to me except for prayer!

Lord please forgive me for not making prayer more important to me!

Orlando Update
I had a long day yesterday. Lots of sessions and things to do. I had to sleep in this morning to recover! I have several sessions today then a fun evening planned at the Universal park. Can't wait to see the Harry Potter section of the park! Woohooo!

Considering the devotion today and the rainy weather we are expecting in Orlando, I am considering a prayer retreat one day. I need to work out some things with God and I need to do some listening.

Hang in there my friends! I will be upbeat and steady. That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment