Monday, February 7, 2011

Sometimes I feel like...Somebody's watch-in' meeee....

Our Daily Bread
Yes, God's angels are watching over us!  Woohooo!  Praise God!

THEN, I thought about all the times that I do stuff I shouldn't do...  God's angels are watching over me then as well!  Yikes!

It is comforting to know that God watches out for us.  His armies are every with us fighting battles unseen while we are unaware.

Lord, thank you for my guardian angels!  You know I need them!

Other Stuff
Eye surgery tomorrow.  Went for my presurgery screening today.  It went fine.  Tomorrow should come off with out a hitch.  I am confident.  ;-)

I will do some reading and relaxing the rest of the week.

I hope to drive to St Louis on Friday.  My best friend lost his father.  The funeral is on Saturday.  I plan to attend if at all possible.

Hang in there my friends!  I will be upbeat and steady.  That is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment